Jump to navigation
Is IVFAdvantage Right for You?
The following are criteria for participating in the IVFAdvantage Multi-cycle Discount Program:
- You must be eligible for IVF treatment, as evidenced by a fertility workup.
- You must be a self-paying patient who can provide payment in full prior to the start of your first IVF cycle.
- You must use a doctor at a participating IVFAdvantage clinic.
If you meet the above criteria, let’s get started:
- Contact IVFAdvantage by calling a Patient Care Advocate at 855-996-7293 or by or submitting a form for more information.
- Apply for approval with the fertility clinic where you plan on being treated. If you need help finding a fertility doctor, we’re here for that too. Call 855-996-7293.
- When you are accepted for IVF treatment, make one payment to cover the expenses of cycling multiple times – 2 fresh cycles and 2 frozen cycles.
- The package price you’ll pay typically represents a 40% savings over what you’d pay the practice for the four cycles.